About this comic
- So what is this webcomic about?
- That’s a good question. RGB Cartoons is, like its author, a little bit of everything. From history to religion to everyday life, its commentary on the world around us.
- Can I repost your cartoon on my website, facebook page, etc?
- Yes! So long as you attribute me as the author, link back to the original website and you do not profit financially in doing so, you are free to repost any cartoons you want. So long as you keep within the Creative Commons 2.5 non-commercial attribution license guidelines, you are fine. 🙂
- Why is it called “RGB Cartoons”?
- For the longest time I only drew in black and white. When I got my tablet I started experimenting in color and loved it. When I was coming up with the title for the cartoon, I didn’t have a good idea of what to call it and settled on RGB Cartoons because I wanted to remind myself to get better with the use of color.
- Why don’t you publish more?
- Nothing would make me happier than to have a new cartoon out every day. But cartooning is very much a side hobby and has to compete with everything else. Should the comic really take off, then I will be able to devote more time to it (hopefully, someday, even full time!). If you want more comics, tell your friends about the ones here! The more people interested, the more time I can spend on the comic.
- What do you use to draw the cartoons?
- I use either a Wacom 13″ Cintiq tablet and Painter X3 (I haven’t found any reason to upgrade yet) or a 10″ Galaxy Note 2014 tablet. I like both for completely different reasons. I draw approximately 3x the size that they show up in.
- How long does it take for you to draw a cartoon?
- From start to finish, its usually between 3-5 hours.
- Dude, it clearly says “R-G-B” in the title.. what’s with the black and white cartoons?
- Sometimes there isn’t time to color them in.
- I have other questions…
- Certainly. My email is email@example.com Drop me a line!